The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Office of Information Management and Technology (OIMT) in Copenhagen is responsible for supporting UNDP Country Offices around the world with ICT and Green Energy solutions. Our vision is to develop smart UN facilities which are:
- Optimal and efficient,
- Efficient in management and Sustainable,
implemented to build modern age UNDP facilities around the globe that are fully aligned with Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The OIMT/CIAS Unit is committed to offering high quality products and services for Green Energy and ICT systems to UNDP Country Offices within the framework of UNDP's corporate standards, drawing on internathigh-qualitygnized best practices as well as best practices derived from local innovation throughout the organization.
We do this to protect UNDP's reputation, prevent financial loss and maintain organizational productivity using technology. We strive to achieve this by:
- Promoting an understanding of UNDP Smart Premises concept, together with a culture of exceeding customer expectations
- Soliciting feedback from our customers and other interested parties in order to continually improve our processes and services
- Monitoring our performance through performance metrics in order to evaluate progress
- Keeping UNDP management fully informed on issues and risks as they arise in Country Offices and the actions being taken to manage those risks
- Utilizing our ISO 9001 quality management system for all unit processes everywhere, every time, without exception